Mechanical Engineering Jobs Recruitment In USA
The United States of America is regarded as the most populous countries in America and the third most populous in the world. It comprises of a federal district, five self-governing province and 50 states with Washington DC as the capital and New York city as the largest city based on population. It has a high income economy hence making it appealing and enticing to the teeming employment seekers.
We’re urgently recruiting active, dedicated and experienced individual to serve as MECHANICAL ENGINEER for our growing clients in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. As a mechanical engineer, you’ll be responsible of performing various engineering functions such as planning and designing of tools and machines as well helping the maintenance and repair of machines and other equipment.
- Responsible for the designation, and modification of components and systems
- Analyzing and solving design and application problems
- Helps in repairing of machines and other equipment
- Implement established procedures to achieve defect-free designs or applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 2-5 years relevant experience desired.
- Strong communication skills
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- organizational, project management and time management skills.