Microsoft System Engineer Wanted In USA
The USA is considered among the most densely populated countries in America and the 3rd most occupied country in the world. It includes a federal area, 5 independent districts, and 50 states with New york city City as the biggest city base upon the populace and Washington DC as the capital. It has a high revenue economy hence making it attractive and also enticing to the ever-increasing job seekers.
We’re urgently recruiting an energetic, specialized, and seasoned person to work as a SYSTEM ENGINEER for our expanding customers in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. As a system engineer, you’ll be responsible for the installment, setup, and upkeep of operating systems, system tools as well as application software.
- Become part of task groups that would enhance our service more
- Supply support based on SHANTY TOWN.
- Work very closely with 3rd party suppliers in providing support and maintaining IT setting.
- Correct monitoring and upkeep of setting up systems.
- Over 2 years’ experience as a Microsoft IT Solution Designer.
- Excellent understanding of IT facilities
- Specialist in Microsoft 365 cloud collection, like Office, Azure, Teams, SharePoint, and Intune.
- Strong knowledge of Desktop Applications and also release.
- High safety and security awareness
- Strong communicator, both in speech and writing.
- Able to focus on tasks and also handle time effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Pay solid attention to information.
- Great communication skills.