Ongoing Recruitment For Sales Representatives Jobs in Germany
Germany is a country in Europe lying between Baltic and North Seas. It shares border with Demark to the North, Poland and Czech Republic to the East, Austria and Switzerland to the South, and Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the West. Germany comprises of 16 states and is regarded as the second most populous country in Europe. The capital and largest metropolis is Berlin while Frankfurt serve as the financial capital of the country. Germany has the best economy in Europe and the fourth largest economy in the world hence prompt the availability of various employment opportunities to teeming job seekers.
We’re urgently recruiting active, dedicated and experienced individual to serve as SALES REPRESENTATIVE for our growing clients in GERMANY. As a software developer, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of facilitating sales of products
- Working with existing accounts and prospects to maximize relationships, business potential and brand exposure
- Work with marketing on product/brand promotions and assortment launches
- Feeding back on market trends, competitor activities and consumer behavior
- Use reporting and forecasting as tooling to overachieve sales objectives.
- A German native speaker
- Years of relevant sales experience in footwear or branded lifestyle
- A natural networker, who easily builds relationships and gets energized by customer contact
- Goal oriented, turns targets into actions and is persistent to go beyond. Turns deadlines into a healthy pressure to perform.
- Good negotiating, social and influencing skills