Ongoing Recruitment For Senior Software Developers Jobs in New Zealand
New Zealand, a country located in Southern hemisphere comprising of two main landmasses; the South Island and the North Island and 600 other small islands bordered by Australia to the south and Antarctica to the north. It’s a developed country and was recently regarded as the most stable and well governed states. It has a well-developed economy with Wellington as the Capital and Auckland as the largest city in the country.
We’re urgently recruiting active, dedicated and experienced individual to serve as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER for our growing clients in NEW ZEALAND. As a software developer, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of the development, designation and installation of software.
- Deliver high quality software that customers can rely on for mission critical applications.
- Take initiative and ownership of new ideas to extend the product capabilities or development process.
- Drive improvements and reliability of core services.
- Ensure a high degree of unit/integration test coverage.
- Collaborate with engineers and leads from other teams to ensure the customer receives a consistent and exceptional experience across the product suite
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior experience is an asset
- Design Patterns/System architecture experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Pay strong attention to details