Project Administrator Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in Western part of North America and home to some of the largest and most stunning lakes. Ottawa is the capital city with Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal as the three other largest metropolitan areas in Canada. It has a high income economy and also welcoming to immigrants as over 60% of the country’s population are immigrant.
We’re urgently recruiting active, dedicated and experienced individual to serve as PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR for our growing clients in CANADA. As the project administrator, you’ll be monitor and oversee various project management duties to ensure maximum service is delivered.
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Track project expenses.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Prior experience is an asset
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- A degree in business management, business administration or a related field.
- Pay strong attention to details